What is Traditional Marketing:
Traditional media also called an “old media” and is used for mass communication, advertising and marketing and in trend before the advent of the internet and social media. Traditional media include a number of tools of communication such as magazines, books, newspapers, radio and television broadcasts etc.
The procedure of traditional marketing can include print advertisements, like newsletters, billboards, flyers and newspaper print ads.
An advantage of traditional media:
- Traditional marketing is easy to reach to local audience.
• Traditional media provides instant delivery of a message to a large number of audiences.
• Message generated through traditional media stays for a long time in peoples mind.
• Traditional media help people to experience real-world communication. They can chat with each other and witness each other’s gesture.
• Traditional media has access to people who are not yet introduced to the internet.
• Traditional media provides flexibility in the production of ideas and thoughts.